ZTV News Episode 5 ZTV News Episode 5

Oh lordy I fully expect to see some ZonexHarry action in future segments of Fan-Art

Mario Means Business Mario Means Business

Looks great, sounds great, and has some good visual gags, but the whole thing is reaaally slow-paced.
If it was because you were trying to match the visuals with the rythme of the music I get it, but more things could've been happening to make it more interesting (perhaps more visual gags or enemies interacting in the background).

Eggman's Trap Eggman's Trap

Eggman: putting that 300 IQ to the test.

Nice animation and the facial expressions were the most entertaining bit about this flash. That being said, the joke itself has already been done before and the ending result was very predictable... well except eggman breakdancing, that's still funny.

ExploadingRabbits responds:

thanks for the kind words, actually i have been told a lot that the ending was quite unexpected but you know not everyone has seen everything thanks again

Talk Head Talk Head

The worst part of animating has become one of the most entertaining gadgets.

Simply a good, addictive time-killer. I've been at it for about 2 hours and I hadn't even noticed. It's also good for practicing lip-synch in general.

If I had to ask for more, it's be more lip ranges because it doesn't exactly cover all the common sounds, but I suppose what's here is enough to improvise with. More facial expressions would be nice too, but that's not really as necessary.

One Chance One Chance

Insightful

At first I was joking about all the crap I would do in the last six days, but I wound up taking this much more seriously once I started playing. The stress from knowing that we actually have ONE chance at this and the things that you do to prevent it (or not depending on your path) may all be in vain. It's a fantastic game and I'm glad that there will never be a replay button, it makes our decisions seem much more meaningful.

Cooling touch of Rain Cooling touch of Rain

Simply Amazing

This was so relaxing and mind-numbing, I could swear I was in the environment being portrayed. An added bonus is that this cured my headache. I do feel it got repetitive at times, but that only came across my mind when I was actually trying to review it, rather than listen to it. Stunning job!

Deep Bass Seven Deep Bass Seven

Reminds me of Ice Cap zone

This beat is really catchy. Simplistic but it still manages to stay away from being repetitive, it's just all around (dare I say it) groovy! Great beat, great job!

Point-Bang Point-Bang

It really doesn't look fine you fuckin faggot

regina pulchritudinis regina pulchritudinis

Saw some of the unjustified ratings; down voting/up voting because you like the show, not because of your skill.

I like the shading a lot, and I like how some areas are sketchier than others which makes it look out of focus (whether that was intentional or not). My only gripe is the neck because the direction of the shading makes it look like her neck is stretching (only the direction, the darks and lights are fine). The background is also pretty bland, wouldn't hurt to have more going on (a window, a table, a mirror are just a few ideas).

moondevourer responds:

Thank you so much for actually critiquing the pic instead of talking about the fandom!
Anyways, I've gotten quite a few mentions about her neck from here and other places, so I uploaded a different version with some extra smoothing/lightening.

Gardevoir Commission Gardevoir Commission

Haha, I've been reading a few comments below about Gardevoir possibly being male. If that's the case, perhaps the tags should include "moobs" as well. Great job, regardless of gender.