All 5 art Reviews

Point-Bang Point-Bang

It really doesn't look fine you fuckin faggot

regina pulchritudinis regina pulchritudinis

Saw some of the unjustified ratings; down voting/up voting because you like the show, not because of your skill.

I like the shading a lot, and I like how some areas are sketchier than others which makes it look out of focus (whether that was intentional or not). My only gripe is the neck because the direction of the shading makes it look like her neck is stretching (only the direction, the darks and lights are fine). The background is also pretty bland, wouldn't hurt to have more going on (a window, a table, a mirror are just a few ideas).

moondevourer responds:

Thank you so much for actually critiquing the pic instead of talking about the fandom!
Anyways, I've gotten quite a few mentions about her neck from here and other places, so I uploaded a different version with some extra smoothing/lightening.

Gardevoir Commission Gardevoir Commission

Haha, I've been reading a few comments below about Gardevoir possibly being male. If that's the case, perhaps the tags should include "moobs" as well. Great job, regardless of gender.

Cheap Cheap

Meh, the things that bother me are the proportions (lower body looks too large) and the hand looking cut-off. But you seem to recognize what you did wrong so this is what I like. I like the consistent warm colours and shading, and the lines are also nicely varied in width and brightness; although the lines sometimes get too bright/thin and blend into the white (like the shoulder and head).

XxThumbsuckerxX responds:

yess I definitely agree! I was pissed at myself about the hand, no excuses. Thank you, I like to color my lineart and I've always liked the lighter affect in lighter areas.

Here Comes the Wave! Here Comes the Wave!

Talk about crowd surfing...

ToonHole responds: